Synchestra wants to give every musician the immense pleasure of playing a piece of music with an orchestra.
By musician we mean
- a student at a music academy or conservatory
- a professional musician in an orchestra or an opera
- a music teacher
- a chorister
- a conductor of an orchestra or choir
By a piece of music we mean
- a work for solo instrument(s) and orchestra: concerto, concert piece, ...
- a work for solo voice(s) and orchestra: arias from opera, operetta, Singspiel, oratorio, requiem; songs for voice and orchestra, symphonic work with voices, ...
- a composition for choir and orchestra: choral songs from the works mentioned above, independent compositions for choir and orchestra, ...
When we talk about an orchestra, then:
- it goes from a small chamber orchestra to a full symphony orchestra
- it is not a typical chamber music ensemble such as a duo, trio, quartet or quintet