Dream big, they say. But start small.
In a first version of our app, we offer a repertoire of about 20 concertos, 25 arias and 10 choral works.
To make that happen, we are looking for score writers, orchestrators, composers and customers to join our Community.
This is how it works:
As a customer:
You would very much like to play your piece of music surrounded by the best musicians in the finest orchestra.
- You can buy a work from our repertoire in presale.
- We aim to have those works ready by April 2023. You can see here that we are well on our way with a number of compositions, and will certainly reach this target date, and possibly a lot earlier.
- To thank you for your support, because this early purchase really pushes us in the right direction, we are also making a gesture: the app itself (which will be available for a fee later), is free.
- In the meantime, we will put the amount of your purchase on a blocked account.
- Once the work is finished, you can download the work and we will receive the purchase price.
- If you change your mind before delivery, you get your money back. No discussion!
To the product selection page (coming soon...)
As a score writer and/or orchestrator:
- Music is your passion, and you enjoy working on beautiful musical compositions.
- You are good at (or want to become good at) creating high-quality scores, or transforming scores into breathtaking orchestral representations.
- You look forward to the immense fame and recognition that this work will undoubtedly bring you.
- You receive royalties every time your score or orchestration is bought by a musician.
As a composer:
- You compose original, own work.
- You like it that musicians perform your work, and thus get pleasure from it.
- You can provide a file of the conductor's score in XML format.
- You receive royalties every time a composition is bought by a musician.